Maratha Mandir Mauritius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you find Maratha Mandir??

2 posters

Go down

how do you find Maratha Mandir?? Empty how do you find Maratha Mandir??

Post  Karmaveer Mon 29 Oct 2007, 19:46

Namaskar to you all.
i just wanted to know how in the point of view of a Maratha, you finds Maratha Mandir?

For me, Maratha Mandir is like a home as i has spend much time there(not as much as many of you but a great part of my life. Programs, dindi,dangar ( or dankar), songs, dances......All these are very good memories about Maratha Mandir.....
Hope to hear from you>>
see you then
Namaskar Smile

Karmaveer

Back to top Go down

how do you find Maratha Mandir?? Empty Re: how do you find Maratha Mandir??

Post  Avneesh Mon 05 Nov 2007, 01:25

The reputation of the Maratha Mandir has not been created overnight. After 36 years of hard work and great dedication by the members, the Maratha Mandir is an example to be followed by many in order to comtinue the promotion of the Marathi culture and traditions in Mauritius. This is not an unbiased statement, proof is present anywhere. Even if not being under the "Maratha Mandir" banner, the members are still excelling in their own domains. Example to be cited: SWAR SARITA, 2 Members of the MMAG in the Final (including the vice-president) and the show itself, PRODUCED and PRESENTED (In Marathi!!!) by none other than the President of the Maratha Mandir Head Office. This shows clearly the dedication of the members towards achieving only one goal: Leading the Marathi community from darkness to light. That is why Maratha Mandir is different!!
Avneesh
Avneesh
Admin

http://www.marathamandir.mu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum